2-axis control of spindle/toolholder
Unique laser with two axis detector sensors with guided interface to make easy and quick measurement.
The future of machine measurement
As ever-increasing demands are being placed on machine tools, we have arrived at the conclusion that an optimally functional machine forms the basis for better business. Modern machine tools must be maintain a high level of flexibility, a high degree of utilization and a minimum downtime which calls for the correct geometry in all the machine´s movements.
So we created MEAX and started to sketch solutions for machine tool measurement that, in our opinion, are also self-evident that they should have been developed a long time ago. By performing fast measurement, possessing a logical user interface, smart application and fewer complicated functions, we can now build a future machine tool measurement.
MEAX® COAX APP
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MEAX® APP HERE:
MEAX Coax is equipped with Bluetooth, which you use to connect to your mobile unit (iOS or Android). This is easily achieved by the user-friendly MEAX Coax App. It displays the angle deviation down to resolution of 0,001 mm/m. The results are saved on your device, and can be shared in any way you wish from your file handling system, through e-mail, etc
- Both sensors come fitted with batteries sufficient for 12 hours’ continuous operation.
- Each sensor include a battery indicator which displays the battery status without activating the sensors or tablet.
- The designed and color are customized to be easily seen in industrial environment.
- MEAX Coax is also IP65-classed, giving a significant level of protection against liquids and dust.
Features Meax® Coaxiality
- Easy mount – Quick installation, no settings, no adjustment of lasers, no control of centering .
- App-based – Easy to get started! Use your phone!
- Wireless – Enable rotating the machine chuck during the measuring process. Doors can be closed when measuring.
- 2-axis sensors – MEAX Coaxiality reads two angles in the same measurement.
- Save and share – The results are saved on your device, and can easily be shared
- Measuring distance – Up to 5 m.
Housing material : Anodized Alimimium and ABS plastic
Operating temperature : 15 to 30°C ( 59 to 86°F)
Weight: 306 g (10.9 oz)
Dimensions: 82mm x 86mm x 33mm (3.2 in x 3.4 in x 1.3 in)
Environmental protection: IP 65
Laser: 650 nm class II diode laser
Laser Power: < 1mW
Measuring distance: Up to 5 m
Detector: 2-axis PSD
Detector size: 16mm x16mm (0.6in x 0.6in )
Detector resolution: 1µm
Measurement accuracy: 1% ± 3 µm
Inclinometer resolution: 0.01°
Inclinometer accuracy: ± 0.1°
Communication range: 10 m (33 ft)
Power supply: High performance Lilon battery or external power
Battery charging time (system off, room temp): 8 h
Battery LED indicators : Unit state, laser transmission, battery status and Bluetooth status.
Using MEAX® COAX App*